to have and to hold
full Planning services
What’s included in my Full Wedding Planning package?
Working with you right from the very start, even with my full wedding planning service everything is collaborative. I will steer the ship but we will go through each stage together and I will never make a decision without you (unless you want me to). With this service you can relax in the knowledge that everything is under control and you can be confident that I will carry out your wedding vision just as you want.
- Initial consultation via Zoom followed by a personalised proposal
- Regular phone calls with you and meetings in person (where possible) at a location convenient for both of us
- Defining and managing your budget
- Creating a mood board for your day (if required)
- Researching and visiting venues based on your vision, budget and location and reporting back to you with options
- Researching and negotiating with suppliers, plus meeting and liaising with them as necessary
- Ensuring all contracts are in place and suppliers are paid on time
- Sending invitations and tracking RSVPs
- Ceremony assistance, such as readings, music, arranging a rehearsal
- Assembling a collection and delivery schedule for your suppliers
- Putting together a schedule for the day
- Reconfirming and coordinating all of your suppliers
- Other “wedmin” such as booking hotels or making restaurant reservations
- Overseeing and helping with the design and set up on the day (or day before) to ensure your vision comes to life
- Project managing your wedding day to ensure everything goes as planned
Investment for Full Planning Services is 10% of your final budget, with a minimum fee of £3,500.