from this day forward…
What can you expect from my Partial Planning package?
If you’ve made great headway with your ideas but feel like time is running away with you, or that expert assistance is required to bring it all together, then my partial planning service might be exactly what you need. Generally, I’ll hop on board around 12 weeks before your wedding day to oversee the final details. Let’s have a chat to see exactly how I can help but generally we will have an initial consultation via zoom and then from around 12 weeks it will include:
- A meeting in person at a location convenient for us both
- Regular phone or Zoom calls with you leading up to the day
- Ensuring all final payments are paid on time
- Being your prompt to ensure no details are missed
- Reconfirming the venue and all suppliers via telephone
- Recommending timings for the day
- Assembling a collection and delivery schedule for your suppliers
- Putting together your wedding day schedule
- Overseeing the design and set up on the day to ensure your vision comes together
- Liaising with suppliers on the day so that everything runs smoothly
- Project managing on the day to ensure everything goes as planned
Although you may still be quite vague on your plans when we first chat, this service assumes that by the time I begin working with you, you will have already found your venue, the majority of your suppliers and you have a clear budget and wedding vision. For a fuller wedding planning service, check out this page.
Investment for my Three Months Prior approach is from £2,200